Welcome to btcme.com webtools
A curated list of bitcoin services and tools for software developers
Btcme Self host online tools
- bip39 - Bitcoin BIP39 wallet Mnemonic Code Converter
- coinbin - Open Source Browser Based Bitcoin Wallet
- litecoin p2sh address convert - A simple browser-based tool for converting between old and new Litecoin P2SH address formats.
List of content
- Blockchain API and Web services
- Wallets API
- Open Source wallets
- Blockchain Explorers
- C++ Libraries
- PHP Libraries
- Ruby Libraries
- Python Libraries
- Java Libraries
- Scala Libraries
- .Net Libraries
- Blockchain dump
- Full nodes
- Additional Resources
- Nigiri - CLI to quickly fire up a a Bitcoin regtest box along with Electrs and Esplora. Includes faucet and push commands.
- Nigiri in Travis - Travis template for adding Nigiri to your Travis (or Github Action) pipeline.
- hal - Bitcoin CLI swiss-army-knife (based on rust-bitcoin).
- BitKey - Live USB for airgapped transactions and Bitcoin swiss army knife.
- Pycoin - Python-based Bitcoin and alt-coin utility library.
- bx - Bitcoin Command Line Tool.
- txwatcher - A little Python utility that lets you monitor Bitcoin addresses through Blockchain Websocket API and perform custom callbacks.
- hellobitcoin - A collection of simple programs which can generate bitcoin wallets, create and sign transactions, and send transactions over the bitcoin network.
- Mining visualization
- HD Wallet Scanner - Find all used addresses in your Bitcoin HD wallets bypassing gap limits.
- LibreSelery - Automated Bitcoin distribution to your project contributors and dependencies integrated into GitHub Actions.
Blockchain API and Web services
- Esplora - Self-hosted blockchain explorer.
- Coinbase Wallet
- Cashier-BTC - Self-hosted payment gateway.
- Chainradar API - Blockchain Explorer API for Chainradar.
- One-Time Address A better way to share your Bitcoin address.
Market Data API
- CoinMetrics.io JSON REST API (free as well as paid) with access to market data. Also CSV data file download available.
- Messari.io JSON REST API (free as well as paid) with access to market data, news, metrics, profile, etc.
Open Source Wallets
- Blockstream.info - Blockchain explorer with API (mainnet, testnet and Liquid).
- Bitcoin Transaction Explorer
- Bitkit - Real time transaction updates.
- Awesome CryptoCoinJS
- Bitcore Library
- BlockTrail SDK NodeJS
- BlockTrail SDK Python
- btctxstore - Simple library to store/retrieve information in bitcoin transactions using OP_RETURN.
- pybitcointools - Python library for Bitcoin signatures and transactions from Vitalik Buterin. Project discontinued.
- pycoin - Python library for Bitcoin keys, signatures, transactions. Includes full VM implementation and tools for manipulating keys (ku) and transactions (tx).
- bitcoin_tools - Python library for building and analyzing transactions and scripts (both standard and custom). Comes along with a UTXO set analysis tool. Includes several examples and exhaustive documentation.
- oogway - A secure Bitcoin utility library for Python.
Note that you can also use Scala libraries in Java.
Note that you can also use Java libraries in Scala.
- Bitcoin-S - Scala/JVM toolkit for Bitcoin applications, includes Bitcoin data structures, transaction signing, strongly typed
bitcoind/Eclair RPC clients, and more.
- NBitcoin - Comprehensive Bitcoin library for the .NET framework.
- BitcoinLib - The most complete, up-to-date, battle-tested .net Library and RPC Wrapper for Bitcoin and Altcoins in C#.
- QBitNinja - An Open Source and powerful blockchain API.
- Script Playground
- Bitcoin IDE - Bitcoin Script for dummies.
- Script Debugger
- Bitcore Playground
- Mnemonic Code generator
- blockchain-demo - A web-based demonstration of blockchain concepts.
- Bitcoin Script Debugger - Visualize Bitcoin script execution for real transactions.
- WebBTC - These are postgres database dumps of the bitcoin-ruby-blockchain database generated by webbtc.com.
- BitcoinDatabaseGenerator - A high performance data transfer tool that can be used to copy data from Bitcoin Core blockchain files to a SQL Server database.
- Blockparser+SQL - Fast, quick and dirty bitcoin blockchain parser.
- BitcoinABE - Abe: block browser for Bitcoin and similar currencies.
- NBitcoin.Indexer - Scalable and fault-tolerant block chain indexer for Azure cloud platform.
- Blockchain2Graph - Graph Database Builder.
- btcd - Go-based full node since 2013.
- Bitcoin-ruby-node - bitcoin node based on bitcoin-ruby-blockchain.
- Bitcore Node - bitcoind linked to node.js by BitPay.
- Bitcore - Formerly just a Nodejs library, now a full node.
- A Gentle Introduction to Bitcoin Core Development
- Mastering Bitcoin
- Grokking Bitcoin - An in-depth technical book with rich illustrations.
- Bitcoin Stackexchange
- Elliptic Curve Cryptography A Gentle Introduction.
- Bitcoin Programming with BitcoinJS and Bitcoin Core CLI.
- Bitcoin Protocol Development Curriculum - Chaincode Labs.
- Lightning Network Protocol Development Curriculum - Chaincode Labs.
- btcinformation.org / Developer Documentation - Find useful resources, guides and reference material for developers.
- @lopp / Bitcoin Developers - Software developers who have experience working on Bitcoin implementations or applications.
- @lopp / Lightning Developers - Software developers with experience working on LN implementations / applications.
- Practical Bitcoin Info - Google Sheets.
- A brief history of Bitcoin development…
- bitcoin-resources.com Meta-list of Bitcoin resources, from books, articles, to podcasts.
- Jameson Lopp Bitcoin Resource List Very detailed curated Bitcoin resource list and meta-list by J. Lopp
- River Learn A collection of educational resources to learn about Bitcoin basics, investing, technology, and more.
Inspired by the awesome bitcoin
Support or Contact
Having trouble? [contact support]https://github.com/btcmefactory/webtools/issues and we’ll help you sort it out.